Oriretan DGF Foundation programs are selected to have a lasting effect on beneficiaries and we expect that the support will help to create the required growth, development and successes for the beneficiaries.
The Foundation runs the following Four Programs for empowerment:
- Individual’s Fulfilment of Life & Purpose for Living Support Program
– IFLPL SP
Scheme A1 – Scholarship
Scheme B1 – Job/Career Enhancement
Scheme C1 – Skill Acquisition
Scheme D1 – Medical Fitness
Scheme E1 – Shelter with no subsequent rent
Scheme F1 – Interventions/Rescues on Account of Disaster
Scheme G1 – Peace in Marriage
- Business Support Program – BSP
Scheme A2 – Business Planning & Start Up
Scheme B2 – Business Growth
Scheme C2 – Business Establishment
Scheme D2 – Business Flourishing & In Posterity
Scheme E2 – Business Linkage
- Economy & Industrial Development Support Program – EID SP
Scheme A3 – Partnership with Associations, Co-operative Societies, etc having direct members as beneficiaries
Scheme B3 – Partnership with Other Foundations, Local or International Sponsoring Bodies, Financial Institutions, etc to support beneficiaries directly.
Scheme C3 – Partnership with Nigerian Government, her Agencies, Departments, Parastatals, etc to support beneficiaries directly.
Scheme D3 – Partnership with foreign nations to directly support beneficiaries within or outside the nation.
- God and His Kingdom Promotion Program – GHKPP
Category A4 – Corporate Tithing of Business Profits
Category B4 – Individual’s Word Related Study & Training
Category C4 – Soul Winning Activities
Category D4 – Church Related Periodic Programs & Seminars
Category E4 – Church Building Projects
- Why Are We Assisting Others?
We assist others based on the following:
- It is a way of appreciating God for His provision to us as a family.
- It is a way of completing the Circle of Blessing of Seed Time and Harvest Time and filling the vacuum by giving back to nature, mankind and God.
- We believe that if every able person can assist another to become stable economically with spiritual maturity, the world will become a better place to dwell in.
- We also agree with the adage that says “A pipe that carries water to people does not experience dryness as long as the water keeps flowing through it”.
- Do unto others what you want them do unto you.
- We have considered the scriptures below among others which also formed our basis for assisting others:
- Matt 25:34-40 – ……, And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
- Gen 12:2 – And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
- Num 23:20 – Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it (God commanded his servants to be a blessing).
- Gen 8:22 – While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
- Gal 6:7 – Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap
- Job 8:7 –Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase. (Nehemiah the cupbearer was helped and later became a Governor)
- Prov 11:11 – By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted.
- 2 Cor 9:7 – God Loveth a cheerful giver.
- Luke 6:38 – Give it shall be given unto you.
- Gal 6:9 – And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
- Acts 20:35 … It is more blessed to give than to receive. (KJV)
Even if no man or God pays us back in the good we do to others, we will continue and be satisfied with the joy of being part of the success of others which is priceless and can only be earned and we know the good works will also positively impact others in one way or the other that we may not be able to reach directly. But God is a rewarded of every good deed (Rev 22:12 – And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be – KJV).
God is also too faithful to fail those that are committed to His course.
(Dan 3:17-18 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up, 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God – KJV)